Meet Artist is a series that offers seasonal makeup tips to increase the joy of using makeup.
This edition features beauty tips for La Poudre.
- THIS SEASON’S ARTIST / MIYAZAWA
- Hello everyone, I am makeup artist Takashi Miyazawa. Today I will show you amazing finishing touches using La Poudre and color makeup.
La Poudre Haute Nuance Interview Part 2
Enhancing Your Makeup with La Poudre
Both of the passionate La Poudre fans from the previous interview feature
will now be discussing about La Poudre application methods.
- Chikako Oonishi
- Chief Planner, artist in residence, Product Development Group, Elegance
- Takashi Miyazawa
- Elegance makeup artist in residence
Upcoming Makeup Trends
- What are the up-and-coming makeup trends in your opinion?
- Lifestyle trends are slowing down and heading towards a more natural look, so the trend for natural-looking makeup is likely to continue. I believe more individualistic and self-assertive natural looks are on the rise.
- I feel the same way too! Nowadays, natural-looking base makeup is the international norm regardless of Western or Asian complexion. Such finishes complement the eye, lip and other makeup. It is a trending concept that is paving way for a wide assortment of new products from cosmetics manufacturers all over the world.
- Wow! After you applied makeup on me, I started to feel more liberated, attractive and confident about my look. Please share with us your secret!
- I have given you an alluring look. It brings out your hidden self that is meant for special occasions. You look absolutely perfect, Onishi-san!
- Can you recap the key points for us please?